Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another Page Turned...

I'm sure David will post his newest adventure soon, so I'll let him explain when he's settled in.

Dave's been a good friend...my best friend...for years. Our lives have taken some interesting paths since we met in the '90s, and we can laugh for hours about them. Especially about the last several years here in New Orleans. We both moved here to run from some self-created demons, not realizing how wonderful the future we were running to. We both have grown, matured and prospered with new loves, friends, and families.

I can't wait to see what happens next! Good luck and Salud, David...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Randy! Sue Subkow (Rob's wife) here. I don't know how I managed to come across your blog, but I'm so glad I did.

All is well here. Lot's going on this past year, but we are fine now.

I am so excited to hear more about your pilgrimage. I just completed the 3 Day, 60 Mile Breast Cancer walk - and I thought that was a long journey! What an incredible adventure you are going on!

I hope you'll keep in touch!

Sue